Standard Duty For 140mm Interior Solid Walls
Heavy Duty For 140mm Interior Solid Walls
Extra Heavy Duty For 140mm Interior Solid Walls
Catnic are committed to service excellence in line with our customer expectations and ensuring close working partnerships - no matter how large, small or specialised your requirements, and are rightfully proud of our 97% On Time In Full delivery record.
Devotion to innovation ensures Catnic continually invest in product research and development, the company was the first:
- Lintel manufacturer to be certified to BES 6001, maximise the potential for obtaining credits under the Responsible Sourcing of Materials sections of BREEAM, the Code for Sustainable Homes and CEEQUAL
- Manufacturer to introduce an all steel solution to address the thermal performance of it's lintels in line with the latest Building Regulation, delivering an Industry leading linear thermal transmittance Psi values of 0.02 W/mK
- To develop the steel lintel in the UK and the first to gain both BBA Approval and the coveted Kitemark to BS 5977
- Manufacturer to employ the revolutionary Duplex Corrosion Protection System on its lintel as a standard offering
- To incorporate a built-in damp proof course into its lintels
- To provide a built-in plaster key
- Was the first to CE mark its lintel product range
Far from just leading, over the years Catnic have worked with the BSI to establish the standards for lintels in this country and continue to develop and invest in improving on these standards with their extensive range of products and unique features.